You know what's one of the worst feelings to go through? Waking up in the morning to find that your best friend is gone. And since then, my mind can't seem to comprehend as to how you got away.
You were someone who was always there to keep me smiling, and distracted from all of the things that have been constantly haunting me. I already miss the little things you do that seem to always bring a smile to my face like never before. You were the reason I always looked forward to coming home to; you helped me feel like this place was 'home' again. You provided me the comfort when I needed it most, you were my only company in this house and now I'm alone again. I couldn't help but burst into tears as the thought of losing you, and possibly never getting to hold you ever again, came to my mind. I've already been abandoned once and now I'm left dealing with that heart-breaking moment again; it's just too much for me to handle all at once. I drove around, from street to street, hopelessly looking for you; but you were no where to be found. I waited hours at home thinking maybe, you'll come running back to me, back to home where you belong. I believed that you would never leave me to begin with, but I guess I gave my own hopes up. It's cold, and pouring as of right now and my only concern is; are you safe? Are you warm? Are you accessed to food? Are you sheltered?
If only fate could reunite us again, I would thank you for being the biggest comfort of my life despite only having you for a duration of almost 2 months. Although you weren't with me for long, it feels as though it was forever since losing you is hurting me so bad right now. And despite how much of a little brat you were; I still loved you. You were the famous 'Rocky' everyone loved.
If only fate could reunite us again, I would thank you for being the biggest comfort of my life despite only having you for a duration of almost 2 months. Although you weren't with me for long, it feels as though it was forever since losing you is hurting me so bad right now. And despite how much of a little brat you were; I still loved you. You were the famous 'Rocky' everyone loved.
Part of me is hoping that you're in good hands; the other part is hoping that you'd come back to me soon.
I miss you, buddy
you'll always have that place in my heart.
"Pictures are all that I have left of you now."

