My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Everyone's a perfect ten, almost a superstar; how do you compare yourself to them?

 Don't mind me ranting on about random things that have been going on in my life, as per usual haha 8)

Saturday, 16th;
Was my dearest nephew's one month old party. Was good catching up with the cousins and aunties!

Baby Lincoln

Made by Nhi Truong
And you have no idea how many desserts my family made.. Unfortunately, I was only able to take a photo of this one as the others got demolished by the time I got there haha.

 Saturday, June 9th;
The day of mine & the boyfriend's 14 months anniversary, love you baby

 And the collage he made for me, hehe :')

Dinner @ Hog's Breath Cafe;
Those random/last minute dinner plans on Friday nights with the favourite girls/lads haha


Friday night @ Town; it's been a long time comin'! 

 Tony Pham, whom I like to call my 'gay bestie', hah!

So, from my previous post, it was obvious how goddamn depressed I got when Rocky went missing LOL Those 4 days without him at home was hard, but during that time I learnt that you shouldn't give up on something you love, otherwise you'll be left with regrets. Yeah, I might have made myself look stupid, printing lost posters, sticking them up at shopping centres and what not; but no matter what happened, at least I tried. And what do you know, my hopes came true :)

I wish I could thank the lady in person for finding Rocky and helping me throughout those 4 days, trying to reclaim him back! I should have known the fella was being held at the Animal Welfare League haha. 
Visiting that place was also very.. unexplainable. Personally, its something you gotta experience for yourself, whether you're a pet lover or not. Felt sad, knowing that these are the puppies everyone gave up looking for. Hopefully they'll ALL be adopted by another loving family some day ;/
But other than that, feels so good to have this little shit back at home :')

 And now that I got my baby back..
 Chi, Nhi, Nicole and myself decided we should go for a walk around the area every Fridays, with our babies; Rocky and Molly, whom we named as 'his grandma' LOL

 Such a cute, little fluffy munchican!
Hopefully Chi's dog, Jay, can come along next time too!

High light of Year 12;
 Retreat 2012
Yus, I stole this off the schools online newsletter LOL