May, Monday 28th - 30th;
As some of you may or may not know, I was MIA for the following 3 days for the year 12 Retreat @ Victor Harbour! Despite going through all the boring, useless group activities, some of the highlights of the Retreat were walking km's to Granite Island, where I spent majority of the time with the boyfriend; oh so romantic, haha! And dead set, the food was absolutely amazing and the dorms were perfect; best campus I've been to throughout all the 'school camps'. It's sad knowing that, that will be the last time you'll ever attend to a 'school camp' ;( but those 3 days of Retreat was spent well, and it felt good to just put my life on pause, and just forget everything and have a good time with friends, I guess.
Today;
Tapas on Hindley
with Chi, Nhi, Thai, Vy and Manuel :)
A restaurant truly made for asians, in my opinion; seeing as were always sharing our food around whether its in public or not and people would usually give us weird looks for it. It'd make a lot more sense if you google what 'Tapas' is haha :)
Other than that, had a very chilled Friday night with the usual, and then met up with the others; Alysha, Felix, Thanh, Tony T, Liam, Victor and Huy for dessert @ Sugabowl!
First day of Winter season; stay warm peeps :)

