My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I know you heard that bass, bumpin' in my trunk

Doing this thing where I record down every eventful moment in my life, with the most amazing people :)

 Saturday, May 12th; BBQ/Drink up with the TMC's
I am thankful of my tmc family for helping me with the supplies, without them this night wouldn't have happened! Glad everyone had a good time ;)
Cheers to the photographer of the night, Mariah Ferrer! 


Wednesday, May 16th; The Year 12 jumpers finally came in, after 4 farking weeks!!

Why did I decide to have 'Savi' imprinted on my jumper? Well the obvious, it's because its short for 'Savina' LOL and for all I can remember, Manuel was the first person to call me this which gradually grew on everybody since year 9! 

 Thursday, May 17th; 

 When the boyfriend cooks you dinner, heh! xoxo

Love him to bits

Friday, May 18th; 
Went to eat dinner @ Pho Khang's with Thai, Tony P, Tony T and Manuel!
 Manuel, the Angry Greek, losing his Pho virginity 8)

After dinner, we met up with the Badmintion crew down @ St. Jay's in Sals, and then decided to come back to mine and just chill :)

My fav's, Felix and Tony P

 Saturday, May 19th; Adrian's Wedding!
My first time attending to a 'Cambo' wedding, heh! Had a lovely time with everybody, pigging out and dancing like idiots!
& Congrats to the lovely young couple! Wishing them a long, lasting marriage filled with nothing but happiness :')

Alysha Bok
 
  
My boy


 P.s; Find me on Instagram, 'savinaa_' :)