Was the most tiring/busiest day I've had in such a long time.. Straight after school I had to go grocery shopping for myself and Rocky, came home and cleaned the backyard a little, did house chores, cleaned up half a bag full of Rocky's poop while gagging in my mouth a little (not even kidding), bathed Rocky.. basically my friday afternoon consisted of Rocky; yes, I know, I seem to spoil this little shit to bits hahaha <3
Finally got around to buying him a blue collar, hah!
Kinky ;)
His 'O___O' face hahaha
Later that night, I went to my family dinner for my cousin's 29th birthday. Feels nice and comforting to be around the entire family once in awhile. Then as I got home, Chi, Tony and Manuel paid me a surprise visit haha
Saturday, 5th;
The boyfriend, Nicole and Jason came over and chilled with Rocky and I early afternoon before all of us, apart from Nicole, got ready to go to Danny's and Matteo's party at night :)
When dogs fall asleep on your lap, naaaw
Quick snapshot @ Matteo's with Alysha, Mariah, Kyliena and Mr 'canijumpinthephototookthanks'
@ AB
YOLO!
Overall, it was a very stressful, adventurous night where things didn't quite turn out well here and there, but ah well. No more said, toodaloo, xoxo






