My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Monday, January 9, 2012

You make me feel like I can live another day

Sushi? I know every Asian in this planet bloody loves it. It's simply orgasmic, and impossible to get sick of.. Jokes,  never thought I'd say this, but I have never ever been so sick of sushi in my whole entire life.. Why?

Last week, 4th/Weds;
I was home alone and also craved sushi so much that I sadly went food shopping by myself and bought the recipes. Also later that night, Tony & Thai paid me a visit, pigged out as per usual and had a chilled night, chit chatting and what not haha :)


Today;

I literally made a tower of sushi last night but then split them into two plates; one for the family, and one for me and the boyfriend's 'homemade Korean BBQ feast! 

H9M; k.u :)