It only just occurred to me that we only have one week left of school holidays.. eeek! If you're a senior of 2012 like me, I hope you're all making the most of it before we drown in a pile of homework soon :) That being said, this should explain why its been 10 days since I last blogged;
Saturday, 14th;
Went fishing/crabbing on Tony's awesome boat @ St Kilda Beach! With Mariah, Jordan, Alysha, Tony, Renata, Thai and Tony's dad. Oh, the joy of catching approx. 57 crabs and 15 fishes /drool.
Sitting where Jordan and I are for 4 hours straight is a bad idea. Why? Cos you'll end up coming home with fried legs, forearms, forehead and nose.
FYI, SORINA KOR IS BACK IN ADELAIDE BETCHES!!
Tuesday, 17th; Happy 17th Vivienne!
Went to eat @ Mc Queens for the $12.50 steaks with tha boys&girls, then headed down to Oaks Liberty Tower in Glenelg where Vivienne's gathering was held at!
![]() |
| ♥ |
![]() |
| What a pimpster |
![]() |
| DRIVING BUDZ FOH LYFE! XOXO |










