My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Monday, January 2, 2012

Let go or be dragged

"Some may see it as a 'new year, fresh start'. I don't, I see it as a  'new year, same fucking shit'.
Why ask for a fresh start? You're still living in the same world, with the same people; nothing's really changed. So I don't see why some still sit around and hope for every year that there will be a fresh start. A 'fresh start' doesn't just come to you naturally; honestly, to me, it's a matter of leaving the past behind and continuing to move on with your life. Cos if you haven't realised so, you have been since the very beginning of your existence or when everything in your life just came crumbling down, for that matter. Don't be afraid of pain; cos it's only what makes us stronger. Don't be afraid to waste your time on drama makers, two faces and back stabbers; cos if they didn't fuck your life over so bad, how else would you have realised whether they're true or not? But hey, who am I to tell you how to live your life, and that is exactly my point. Do what you gotta do, who gives a damn what others think? What right do they have to hate and judge you for doing what truly makes you happy? After all, you only live once; might as well make it worthwhile."

Here's to a New Year, mother fcukers!