My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baby, won't you come along and take my hand

So I'm in Melbourne, once again, to spend Christmas holidays with my dad's side. Not a surprise to mum's side though; I actually can't remember the last time I spent Christmas with them haha D: I won't be gone for as long as last time though, will be back on the 27th peepz, xoxo

Day 1:
Met up with my fellow Adelaidian, Liam Tang, and went shopping for Christmas presents @ Highpoint Shopping Centre :D 

 
 I literally had no idea what to get my little cousins; they're really picky and I mean, really. But I decided to just go with whatever I found cute/suitable for them. Turns out the little one loved the colour pink + pigs while the older one really loved dogs hahaha /phew. OH and how could I forget my little munchican's Christmas wish-list; one down, one to go hehe ;)




Day 2:
Took a break from shopping (since I spoiled myself a little too much back in adl) and went food shopping with the aunty and the little one. Also along the way, went to pick up the other one from school; surprisingly, my aunty let me drive back home from there LOL


/takes my phone and asks to take pictures with me hahaha 
love them both to bits!