My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The room is spinning slowly, need you to pull me closely

 Day 3&4
Shopping, shopping and more shopping! But sadly, I only bought myself one top compared to the amount of clothes I bought last year.. I kinda dislike this year's fashion, to be honest ;(

Day 5 - Christmas eve
Stayed home, chillax'ed and waited for my brother and dad's arrival :) to kill some time, this is what me and the little ones did..


 HAHAHA they make me smile

Day 6 - Christmas!
The weather overall during my stay in Melbourne was so bad; one day its really hot, humid, and then the next its cold, raining, thunder storms and then unexpectedly, it was hailing like crazy on Christmas day! 
 
 Good news is that all of our cars parked outside were fine, apart from a few minor dents on the back of the cars.

Day 7 - Boxing day shopping, gotta love the bargains!
I adopted two new pair of babies in my shoe family _♥ 

Forgot what the original price was, but only got them for $30

 50% off!
Was $120, got it for $60

Day 8 - Home, sweet home :)
The long, 8 hours drive back was pretty draining.. But all I did was sleep so it didn't feel that long, I guess. Got home @ around 10ish at night, but that didn't stop me from taking the car to go see my little munchican, k.u :')

My Christmas presents were waiting for me, wrapped up & placed in front of the bear that he gave me for my birthday this year (just a little something for him to remember me while I was gone ;p). Hahaha he is the cutest. Thank you bubby for the perfume and the lingerie HAHA ;D And pre-thank you for your last Christmas gift to me, which is buying me dinner on nye hehe