Anybody remember Natalie?
Her songs will never grow old to me ♥
"I can feel it now, what it all really means. It's beautiful what we have is a special thing. I owe you for showing me. Love is real taking me far away to a better place. Anything you want, anything you need, anything your heart desires. I'm here for you, you take me higher. What you feel, what you say, what you do. When you smile my days are brighter, I'm loving you. Please, don't you go away."
"Boy, you know that I dig you, I fell in love when I met you. I love the way you make me feel, your energy is something real. Boy, I love the way you make me feel. It's something bout you lovin' me, can't do without your energy."
"You're the one that I'm always gonna love, and you're the one that I'm always thinking of. It's so wonderful to know, beautiful to know; You're the one."
Her songs will never grow old to me ♥
