My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Monday, May 3, 2010

Lovers can't be leaders, they need to scream feelings

Saturday 1st
I woke up earlier than usual that day and found that my aunt's, uncle's and cousins
on my dad's side have all arrived from Melbourne, since only a few already arrived abit late the night before. I was getting ready to go to Alysha's nephew, Evan's one month thingo and at the same time, teaching my little cousins how to play the nintendo 64, hah! Oh, I absolutely adore them all.

Sams day inn


For the whole day, we pigged out 2dm, cam-whored (Damn Sorina, I want the sams photos :( haha), went to the park and swinged on those 4-way swings haha it was fun as. But we all had a massive headache afterwards (N) Then chilled for abit until my brother came to pick me up to get ready for the wedding. Aw! The little ones surprised me by coming along with my brother to pick me up haha

Meet Nhi, Anthony and Yen
Blooody cutie hehe

You know what's awkward? Rocking up an hour and a half late to a wedding and you have no choice but to walk in while the ceremony was still going on. Especially if you're like blood family with them LOL frigging drunk ass dad, wouldn't get up in time to get ready. But yeah, overall the food wasn't that great. The night ended heaps early too, at like 10:30 and it was weird how no one was dancing... Some wedding. Got to catch up with my 'aunty' haha she prefers me not calling her aunty, since she's only like 19. And also met a few of my other young uncles. I noticed my dad's side has mostly boys, but mum's side has mostly girls :L

Sunday 2nd
I like to apologise to my girlies about my 'unplanned' day over at my house haha But of course, there's always next time For the whole day, I just chilled with the little ones. Oh god, they wouldn't let me sleep. Then I putted on the movie Monster House for them so I could rest abit. Haha! They were so adorable, huddling up cos they found it scary.

His posing!

*giggle*
Everytime I see this photo, it reminds me of the incident when he ran into the clear door, and then started crying on the ground while me and the other two girls literally rolled on the floor laughing, LOL laughed so hard that I couldn't pick the poor thing up properly

The dad's went crabbing that night, and soon came home with 2 buckets full of them. *droools* They were so yummy. Then I spent the rest of the night mucking around with the little ones. Haha oh gosh, so much funny moments.

Today 3rd
I MISS THEM,
garh! :(

The house is so quiet without them now, haha! I didn't get a chance to say bye cos they were all still sleeping when I had to go to school :( But hey, their mothers convinced me to come down this holiday, so guess I'll see then haha :)

I am so not looking forward to any upcoming events in school, seriously
xxx