My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Friday, April 30, 2010

You're the perfect ten, plus one

More photos from last Saturday night

them

Greek goddess & the Sailor ;)

Ash & Misty, loool

Magician, Little Red Riding Hood (LOL) & Jasmine from Aladin :)

Oh Blogger, I've missed you! (no, not really). Haha yes, for those who noticed, my internet got disconnected because I forgot to put money in my bank card, again. But hey, living outside the 'internet world' wasn't so bad this time. I did tones of homework & got around to watching a few movies I got off Duc, and then BAM! Went to bed super early, from 9-10pm. Guess now that won't be happening anymore har har >;D

I have finally found work experience; at Foot Locker in Elizabeth :) Like faaaar out, after these past 3-4 weeks of hunting with the girls. I was literally like OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH to the manager lol! And if they offer me a job there, I would happily take it. Well, I'm considering it haha
I would also like to congratulate my 'boyfriend' Mariah (Yeah bitch, you're the man for this 'open relationship' :P), who found hers at Best and Less, and Vy who already found hers at Betts. Now, we're just waiting on Chi. Aww, hopefully she gets accepted in the Nail place soon. It would be heaps fun, us four having lunch together muhaha

I'll be having my family from Melbourne coming down soon (I think) and there are about 10 of them zzZz.. Three little kiddos, gonna wake me up at 7 in the morning everyday just because they know that I always sleep in, especially when I was in Melbourne, hah! Got Alysha's little nephew, Evan's one month party thingo at 12pm tomorrow, then a wedding to go to at around 6pm. Having a little party for the Melbourne people before they go back on Monday the next day. To the girlies; mf, sk, ab, cn, dn, vn & kt, you're welcome to come over if you like :) We'll be having lamb on a spit! Faaaaaaaaark, I'm craving for it so bad right now.
One problem is that I have so much homework/revision to do, so I don't know how I'm gonna get around to that while having guests over /sigh Science test on Monday, R.E essay due Tuesday, Maths test Thursday and Child Studies essay due Friday. Yeah, F.U.C.K my life.


Enjoy your weekend!
xxx