like vroom, vroom (8)
Yesterday
LOL oh my god, I loved Lunch! The girls, Thai & I had the most hilarious conversation ever haha! Um, so guys. Any of you's here pee in the shower? If so, do you like squat? and aim for the hole?
Arghhh! Then straight after school I had to go to the doctors with my brother, mum & her friend to get the swine flu injection + some other one I don't know.. meh! It freaking hurt as! Or maybe I'm just that sensitive lol after the second needle, the doctor asked how tall am I and stuff. Then he calculated them and said that I'm under weight... how cool. I have to gain at least another four or five kilos or so to be 'normal'. Also, I have such a thin layer of muscle and that is why I'm so chicken and sensitive when it comes to needles lol --"
After spending two hours at the doctors, mum went to buy sushi for me nearby & golly gosh it was sooooo yummy! And cheap! three for five bucks ;D Then after went to shop in Harbour Town, which was cool. Considering mum & I wanted more clothes & cos they were having a massive sale ;O Like seriously guys, head down to Harbour Town this weekend before it's too late! :L
Sparkles - $12.95
Cotton On - $10
Valley Girl - $10
Sparkles - $9.95 /giggle
Then after shopping we headed down to Glenelg and ate ice-cream. The weather was sooo cool, the wind felt really nice. It was 10 o'clock and most people were still swimming :L Made me feel like heading down to the beach and swim (A) I love my mummy so much. Although she had two of her other friends, most of the night she'd ditched them to be with me hehe ;D Then we dined into this asian restaurant and... fail. LOL well, for my mum and her friend anyway. I ordered myself a plate of fried hokien noodles, however you spell 'hokien' /licks lips Didn't get home till around 12 at midnight, then showered and had to stay up till 3 finishing my sose assignment --"
& Today
Is Friday 13th..
I woke up feeling like crap and both my arms were killing me... /raises fist I didn't wanna go to school but I had to cos I needed to hand up that bloody Sose assignment, which it is now ALL over and done with! Can finally breathe now, kind of. Just English debating and a Science poster to do THEN it's officially all done, /phew! One more week...
Today we all also received an excursion form for the Year 9 Celebration Day Picnic at Belair National Park. Where is that? O_O But anyway, most people are saying they're not going, but some are. I wanna go cos I'll be leaving Adelaide for.. 6 weeks? To go on a holiday in Vietnam/Hong Kong. Going on the excursion would be my only opportunity to spend time with my fellow TMC'ers before I go since I won't be able to in the summer holidays, so yeah. I'm going :) Although it's bloody $14, like what is this?!
Art Technology with Chi was fun, as always. It's always good talking to this woman (L) We both felt soo much better after just letting out the things that has been bothering us :L Then later we got oh, so hypo. Frigging made me laugh till my stomach hurt so much /shake p.s; Chi.. keep it on the low /mumbles haha *winkwink
Then the rest of the other lessons were boring. I was having such a nice nap in Religion until bloody Felix started poking me, you du ma --"
Hhmm.. Friday night, what to do, what to do... Pretty much just woke up from my two hour nap & now I'm bored as fark ;/
Frigging hell! There's ants all over my computer right now and they keep crawling onto my arm leaving itchy bite marks as I am typing /rage :@
I hate HOT weather!
May all have a good weekend!
xxx
