Ew. That image of the man, cut into half. His organs sticking out. His legs are just right beside him. Blood drizzling out from beside the man. He's raising his arm up. Like WHAT THE FARK! Why are the people just standing there?! 'Recording' the scene. How could he possibly still be alive?! Urgh! I just haaad to watch it while eating my dinner haha yuck. Didn't finish all my dinner because of the image of the man, haunting me... Bleh! YEAH! I HATE YOU, CHI NGUYEN (L)
You don't have to look around, you don't have to put your head down. Just look up, up in the sky, yeah. Cos boy you know you got me, and you knocked me right off my feet. Show me, how to fly in the air, in the air.. Get me outta this house, I can't stand another minute in here.. /sigh
xxx