I use to be trippin' over missing you, but now I'm not anymore..

I didn't bother coming to school today, because it's so goddamn hot & we only had half a day anyway, so yeah. Pretty sure I'm not the only one who didn't bother coming today haha OH, and today is also Remembrance Day (F)
I watched the first Scary Movie today haha oh gosh, haven't seen that movie in ageees. It was so funny, but awkward cos there were quite a few.. sex scenes and my mum was cooking nearby haha but meh! She's currently sleeping beside me on the couch and.. just let one ripped. No joke. OH, goddamn! /blocks nose & I've noticed I'm starting to fall inlove with old movies/songs all over again ;D
I wanna do something this weekend... Ooooooooh SAMS, where you at! ;D
Oh, fcuk me. It's getting hotter day by day (N)
Hope you're all having a much better week than I am right now /sigh
Thank you,
Mariah Ferrer, him & Dianna Nguyen
Made me smile all over again ♥
xxx
