My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm gonna love you

Yay, student free day tomorrow. Sucked in to those who do have to go to school HAHA nah I'm kidding. Anyways, Movie marathon at Alysha's house got postponed to tomorrow, so today I just went over Mariah's house and chilled :) First we went to Elizabeth for a bit, then went home to make stuffed potatoes! Oh golly, it was soo yum. It's too bad I don't have the photos of them haha
Then we walked to Jordan's house. Bloody whore, stood us up LOL & we snapped a couple of our retardedness in the street, but too bad again, I don't have the photos haha
Then we watched the Grudge 3. It was funny /giggle
And here is us, being total retards on webcam..

Mariah Ferrer, you eezy, breezy, beautiful, cover girl

BLAH, got a dentist appointment at 10:30 tomorrow /sigh and THEN I'll be joining my sams later on haha woooo! School's almost over, just another two weeks. But then I don't want it to end.. I'm still full dreading over going Hong Kong / Vietnam :(

Fcuk me.
Have a good week everybody
xxx