Never do that to us, ever again >;/
SAMS ♥
Yesterday
Art Technology / Art with Chi, Kyliena & Felix



After school, Alysha, Renata & I were gonna go eat at Cafe Primo in Mawsons, but it didn't open at that time. But they did accept their resumes :) & then they went to apply for Subway as well. HAHA, that chick was hilarious "Welcome to hell". Then afterwards, we went cruising around, looking for a good cafe to dine in & we ended up dining in the Boatdeck cafe? Yeah, forgot the name. Oh and we also saw our school teachers O_O that was freaky.. especially how before that, I was like imagine if we see our school teachers? Would they tell us off cos we're still in our school uniform? HAHA
Alysha ♥
Renata ♥
My Spaghetti Bolognaise
Renata's Lasagne
Alysha's pasta, with white creamy sauce /cough cum ;D
Don't mess with the best ;D
I actually liked you until you anal raped me and my leg, kid
ROFL :(
Art Technology / Art with Chi, Kyliena & Felix



ROFL (L)
After school, Alysha, Renata & I were gonna go eat at Cafe Primo in Mawsons, but it didn't open at that time. But they did accept their resumes :) & then they went to apply for Subway as well. HAHA, that chick was hilarious "Welcome to hell". Then afterwards, we went cruising around, looking for a good cafe to dine in & we ended up dining in the Boatdeck cafe? Yeah, forgot the name. Oh and we also saw our school teachers O_O that was freaky.. especially how before that, I was like imagine if we see our school teachers? Would they tell us off cos we're still in our school uniform? HAHA
Beautifulies
Then afterwards, we legged it out the cafe lol and Renata went home & I went back to Alysha's house to chill. We were smashing gingers LOL :D
ROFL :(
Then my brother picked me up at around 10ish, got home and ate, showered & then watched Bring it on; Fight to the finish. Daaaaamn, the guy is so mother effing cute! ;D
Yay! It's long weekend ;D Just gonna stay home for this Saturday night. Don't really feel like doing anything. Unless.. Oh Mariah, you can come over whenever baby haha ;D Oh and apparently Liar, Liar movie is on tonight at 9 on channel 10, wooo! I frigging love that movie, it's my favourite old time movie :)
Awww, I feel so happy! Reunited with my old best friend from primary! ;D Gotta love Facebook :L
Anyways, tomorrow is movie marathon at Alysha's house, wooop! Let's get those horror movies crankin'
Yay! It's long weekend ;D Just gonna stay home for this Saturday night. Don't really feel like doing anything. Unless.. Oh Mariah, you can come over whenever baby haha ;D Oh and apparently Liar, Liar movie is on tonight at 9 on channel 10, wooo! I frigging love that movie, it's my favourite old time movie :)
Awww, I feel so happy! Reunited with my old best friend from primary! ;D Gotta love Facebook :L
Anyways, tomorrow is movie marathon at Alysha's house, wooop! Let's get those horror movies crankin'
It's cold. I love it (L)
xxx
