My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

If you could see it

... Through my eyes

I had fun with my dad yesterday, like one of them good father & daughter day outs that we always
have :) After the dentist, he took me to the Bakery just so I could eat a pie, cos I was craving for em so, so bad :L Gotta love my dada.
Aww.. My dentist reccomended I use a 'smaller' toothbrush. It's so small and cute hehe but it was quite embarrassing, walking into Coles just to buy a kids size toothbrush LOL

Then after that, dad dropped me off at Alysha's for a Sams day in. It was fun, fun, fun! We watched Jennifer's Body, where there were um.. a lot of awkward moments lol! & then we watched half of Orphan, where again, there were even more awkward moments! HAHA & THEN, we watched I love you, Beth Cooper. That was alright, although I fell asleep like twice lol (A)

Lunch on the Courts
ft Mariah, Chi, Vy (photographer), Nicole & Thai


Yah, just a short blog for today. Feeling too tired to think or type, or whatever lol WELL, off to watch 200 Pound Beauty, because according to Dianna, it's a good movie haha ;D

Goober

xxx