The other day, I just suddenly broke down during class. My day was already ruined because of my mum, full raging at me for no reason. I fucking hate it when she starts blaming everything on me. Like fuck you, you're such a hypocrite. Go PMS to someone who cares. And a full deep conversation I had at that time just made the pressure too hard for me to handle, so I just had to let it out. It was embarrassing lol But thanks to you know who you are, you're a reliable shoulder to cry on ♥
Yeah, I guess I always act as though I'm completely fine. But really, I'm not. Guess I'm good at that aye? OR you's just always know how to make me smile.
Didn't even get to say 'goodnight'..
My internet is pissing me off! Why does it DC as my mum makes a phone call, and when she hangs up as well. I thought the point of changing to broadband was so that my mum could use the phone freely, without any of us complaining and ranting on & on about you're always on the net, I can barely talk on the phone, rah rah rah. Fuck you, TPG.
Hot weather makes me irritated, annoyed. Everything. Although it's been raining. Keep this cold weather coming please /sigh
Well, off to watch a movie I just got off a friend. What a coincidence, I needed a distraction.
Hot weather makes me irritated, annoyed. Everything. Although it's been raining. Keep this cold weather coming please /sigh
Well, off to watch a movie I just got off a friend. What a coincidence, I needed a distraction.
"Being alone is all I need right now.. "
xxx
p.s; Chi, send me another invite for your blog! It expired!
