My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Out with the old and in with the new

Sup shawty ;D
First of all, I am proud to say that Chris Weitz did a perfect job on making the New Moon film! Like that's what I'm talking about! It's exactly like how the book is, unlike Twilight.. /shake that was such a big disappointment for everyone. Thank god they didn't keep her, whatever her name is. I DON'T CARE ;D
Anyways, 2 hrs and a half of lining up.. I was falling asleep, so went & grabbed myself a cookies 'n' cream & oreos shake from Cold Rock. Golly, that was so nice. Thought all the sugar would keep me up from falling asleep in Twilight, but guess not haha!

Sorina Kor is blogging again! (Y)

I wished that I went to school today, cos turns out most of the people in my maths class (including me) couldn't finish the test on Wednesday so we get another chance to finish it on Friday. Luckily we didn't have maths today but still, I should've went to get my maths text book and everything home to revise more. And the Science poster was due today, which I've finished. But that asshole said no excuses why you're handing it in late, blah blah blah. Like fuck you, Mr. Gati. Seriously, he's so self centred! And our Christmas task in R.E was due as well. Luckily I finished, but again, I'm late to show her so she could mark it. And Sorina, Tony & I still haven't done out English debate yet, cos the Affirmative team are so unprepared. Hurry the fuck up man! Picked such a wrong day to skip school. Our reports are getting written on Monday aswell, hope tomorrow I can make up everything for the teachers. FML (N)

What's On Your Mind?

Firstly, I am 99.9% sure about you
Secondly, what has got into you? I can hardly talk to you anymore. And I'm not the only one who's noticed..
And lastly, I'm hungry. Let's go eat my mama's curry lol :)



Crap, it's thundering slash raining outside. Gonna go eat at Cafe Primo with the girls tomorrow after school. Alysha & Renata are going to apply for a job there. Goodluck ladies! ;D And I swear if you's do get the job, better give me free pancakes everyday haha!

Chao chao, bye for now!
xxx