My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Make believe

Saturday 18th;
Last party for 2010 with my Adelaidians
Before the party, Alysha thought we should try playing this game called 'I Never..' yeah, she watches too much 90210 lol! Simple game, say something you've never done/tried etc and the people who has done it, HAVE to drink ;) loved ganging up on Renata hahaha!

Happy 18th Birthday Dary
.. even though I don't know him lol! *awkward turtle*


"I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTH"


Probably won't be blogging for awhile, because I'M ROAMING IN THE STREETS OF MELBOURNE BETCHEZ! Since Sunday the 19th until.. whenever I decide to go home I guess haha :) But I am missing my mummy and daddy.. and maybe my brother, a little.
Hope all is well & Christmas + New Years is just around the corner, wooo :D
Blogyalater,
xxx