"As the clock striked 12, fireworks started firing out from tall buildings, lighting up the dark sky filled with dark clouds, like it was about to rain. I tried to smile and cheer along with the crowd in welcoming a new year ahead of us, but tears started to slowly blur my sight, as my heart started to ache, and felt every muscle in my body weaken. It hurts, knowing that he won't be apart of my life anymore as 2011 comes. But it already has, and I know that the only thing I can do now, is bare the pain. I wanted to believe as though I was unconscious, that I'd soon wake up and realise that it was just a bad dream. But I guess I'm still in denial, because I never thought we'd come to an end this way. I do believe that everything happens for a reason, that good things come and go so better things can fall together. You need to learn to stand for something; or you'll fall for anything. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but youself. And people leave, so you learn to let go. I know now that it's impossible for two people who live in two separate worlds, to be together. But if it's meant to be, then it'll find a way, and I guess it wasn't meant for 'us'. I can see now that I will struggle to get through each and every day ahead of me, as I already am. But that's okay; because at least I know that I'll have the people that I love, and who loves me, always by my side through whatever situation, even if they don't know that I'm hurting inside."Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy 2011
"As the clock striked 12, fireworks started firing out from tall buildings, lighting up the dark sky filled with dark clouds, like it was about to rain. I tried to smile and cheer along with the crowd in welcoming a new year ahead of us, but tears started to slowly blur my sight, as my heart started to ache, and felt every muscle in my body weaken. It hurts, knowing that he won't be apart of my life anymore as 2011 comes. But it already has, and I know that the only thing I can do now, is bare the pain. I wanted to believe as though I was unconscious, that I'd soon wake up and realise that it was just a bad dream. But I guess I'm still in denial, because I never thought we'd come to an end this way. I do believe that everything happens for a reason, that good things come and go so better things can fall together. You need to learn to stand for something; or you'll fall for anything. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but youself. And people leave, so you learn to let go. I know now that it's impossible for two people who live in two separate worlds, to be together. But if it's meant to be, then it'll find a way, and I guess it wasn't meant for 'us'. I can see now that I will struggle to get through each and every day ahead of me, as I already am. But that's okay; because at least I know that I'll have the people that I love, and who loves me, always by my side through whatever situation, even if they don't know that I'm hurting inside."
