I'm happy, and if you aren't then what's the point?
"You and I, we both have to believe that there is so much more to life than just heartache. I want to believe that things will get better, that time will heal us and everything is going to be okay in the end. But it's just what I've been hoping for since the beginning. I can't stand living like this. I can't keep on acting like everything is okay, when it's not. I don't know how much longer I can do this, how much longer I can hide behind this mask. Although I'm giving us time and space, but I know it's only making things even worst. After all this time, these past few months, tell me why is it so hard to say goodbye? Yeah, the word 'goodbye' alone is what I've been contemplating for these past few days."