My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Monday, July 12, 2010

Love is the hardest thing to find, and the easiest to lose

Oh geeeebus, I've been out 4 days straight and I look and feel more lively today than any other days after I got to sleep in until afternoon today haha! Well, Thursday I went out to eat at Outback Jack restaurant in North Adelaide Village with the cousins and mum's for Trung's 15th birthday. The steaks were killer! To me, I think their steaks are better than at Hog's Breath Cafe :) Then after that, we went to watch Toy Story 3 in 3D. Quite disappointed with the whole '3D' thing, as you'd expect things to fly out at you but really, nothing did hah! But overall, the movie was greaaaat! I loved it, it kinda made me miss my toys and feel bad about how I remembered chucking like 3 garbage bags full of TOOYS LOL :S
Friday I went to watch Eclipse with the TMC'ers + Dianna. Oh gawd, it was sooo good seeing your face again lovely! The movie was boring in the first half, but then it got better at the fighting scene hah! /Droool at Taylor Lautner ;) Then after we ate Noodlebox and went to town later that night. It was an alright day, I guess. Saturday was just a chillaxing day at Alysha's, watching movies and baking lasagne and chocolate cake. It was yummy, indeed :D And yesterday, I went to eat Yumcha at Maple House with the rents. It was ze best (L) And then mum took me to Bread Top and Qubic, then we went back to the bakery to help close the shop and where me and my daddy went shopping together! Like damn, I don't even remember the last time we shopped together lool! And then went back to my Grandma's to eat dinner & me and my brother stayed for a movie night, and had some D&M's with the cousins

"Tear is like medicine. They make you happier the more you swallow them"

one week to go of holidaaays!
xxx