
And now I can't wait to try the blue one :D Please buy more colours for me mummy, wherever you found these from (A)
This last week of school holidays for me have been very unproductive. I simply can't be bothered going out anymore unless there is a birthday party to attend to (which is tomorrow). I've been hooked onto this drama called 'Sad Love Story' that Duc gave me awhile ago, and believe it or not I've been staying up until 7am watching 5 episodes each night that go for over an hour, and then sleeping in until 5pm.. zzZz Not my fault it's so intense, hah! I kinda wanna go back to school already, only cos I'm missing my asians :( But then on the other hand, I don't wanna go back to school because it makes my life sooo dreadful.. And yet I can't even imagine what school would be like without them ♥
Had a lovely 4-way chat with my sams last night, and tonight again but Mariah left after 5 minutes (blooooody whore) Haha but oh damn, I've missed this. Can't remember the last time we did a 4-way chat. All the laughing, the gossips, the blonde moments, Alysha and her 'What do you call' jokes /shake and some parts where we all have nothing to say so it's all silence, but it's not a bother haha! What can I say, I love you's to death ♥
Deadset, needa get my sleeping pattern back to normal
before school next Tuesday!
p.s; I'm loving the rain
xxx
before school next Tuesday!
p.s; I'm loving the rain
xxx
