I love how last minute things end up being one of the best days ever!
.. Actually, there's never been a day where it's bad with these bros & hoes ♥
So we all planned another day at Thai's once again, since tmc had student free day today :) Things got messed up & confusing, but at around 2ish Vy and I were bored out of our frigging brains, so she came over and we walked to Thai's together. And yes, as expected we arrived while the boys were in the middle of watching I.P Man lol /shake Then we cranked Kick Ass (which made no sense at all) & at around 5 we started walking to the bus stop, heading to KFC to pay Alysha a visit + walk Vy halfway home :D


Alysha: What drinks would you guys like?
Thai: Suprise me.. /Cracks up laughing
*Alysha comes back with 4 bottles of soft drinks while the couple standing
next to me and Thai glares at us.. hah!
Dinner for 2 + extra 5 pieces of chicken, 4 large bottles of soft drinks, 4 large chips, large potato and gravy + coleslaw, all for only $16.95
FUCK, WE LOVE YOU ALYSHA BOK CHOY LOL
♥
After that, Duc + Andy got picked up, so me, Tony and Thai bused it back home at around 6ish. Ran into Songling Ing, my best friend from primary school + Jake Mc something something, who I always knew him as to being the biggest dick but HOLY DAMN, his grown so tall and full cracked his voice, could barely have noticed him LOL awww, I miss everyone from primary school now. Ones who I get to see all the time, only cos we all go to the same high school is Chi, Vy, Shothea and um.. wow, that's about it :|
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
xxx
xxx







