No homework for tonight, for once. Achieved 97% for my Factorisation maths test; Couldn't be happier. My DVD player broke; So depressing. Dad's giving me a new DVD player tomorrow; YAAAAAYER. I believe I did very bad for my Trigonometry test today. Achieved 96% for my Food and Textiles assignment; meh. Achieved a C+ for my Child Studies essay; Fcuk you, Mrs Dearden mlm. I am broke. I need to go food shopping + shop for other supplies, like now. I'm cold. Craving for sweets. School photos tomorrow at L6 aka after lunch; ALL OUR HAIR WILL BE RUINED BY THEN. I miss you. AND I miss Dianna's face. And I will fcking kill you if you don't go to Kyliena's next week, bitch. A fountain of clothes is waiting for me to fold them on the other side of the bed; Du ma. Going Seminar day next Wednesday. Oh yay, get to learn about Jesus, Jesus and more Jesus 8-). Already stressing about exams in week 10 :S Thinking about work experiencing at Footlocker in week 11 is already making me feel lazy. Time to go shower!

