FFS man. Last night when I did allnighter until like 6am, I felt my right ankle aching a little bit, but it wasn't until today when I woke up at around 2, I got out of bed with my right foot on the ground first, and BAM, I almost fell to the ground but luckily I was still near my bed. It felt like something electrocuted me :S Then I bunny hopped to my brother, told him my ankle hurts so bad. He wasn't even listening. Then I bunny hopped back to bed, and slept until 6pm again. Brother analysed my ankle; he said I probably just pulled a muscle since there were a lot of vain popping out on the side. /Sigh Guess no going out until I can walk properly again. Yes, I'm walking as though I'm missing a pair of high heels :L

"Please, stop putting so much pressure on me. I've cried enough already.."