My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cos I keep suffocating, no I can't breathe at all..

"She's almost turning sixteen, she's old enough to know and choose who she wants to be with."
.. What was that suppose to mean?

I hate how I'm so pathetic, that when it comes to these things all I could do is cry. It's tearing me up inside to know that after this, there will be no turning back. Tears continue to fall as I feel what I know is going to happen next, but it's frustrating how I'm too upset to express them. There's no running away anymore, that's all I know. I didn't mean to cry, I didn't mean for you to see how much this is hurting me. But tell me, how am I suppose to be happy when you're not? How can I be happy after witnessing you two fighting about leaving each other? Why did you put me in the spot, of having to pick sides now? Never knew there were 'sides' in the first place...
You said everything will be okay, but will it? All I'm asking is for you to prove it..

I don't know what to think anymore..