My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you

Holy cow, I practically spent the whole day in Town today. Literally. Haha! Well first I got my ass out of bed by 10:30 for a quick shower and finished getting ready by 12:25, just in time for my brother to drive me to Mawsons and meet up with my tmc bro's and my best friend in the whole entire world, Mariah ;) Phew! Arrived just in time to get on the train. That was my exercise for the day (Y)

/Man does evil laugh after taking the pic
*Legs it* HAHA D:

Meh, we did the usual stuff first; Ate, shopped and browsed around Rundle. Then I suggested.. Let's take sticker photos! Haha damn, last time I remember taking em was with Mariah last year in July! /tear It's too bad I don't have a scanner. Then few went on separate paths, few went home while I was stuck with the niggas in China town, drinking bubble tea and checked out the new bakery while we were there; Bread top! /yum Everything looked so nice and cheap. Then we all trained it back home, and I crashed over Mariah's for abit until my brother came to pick me up to go eat dinner at Hog's Breath Cafe with the cousins.
Drove back to town again. /sigh Haha yeah, why didn't I just stay there? WELL I didn't wanna be all alone for the next hour or so :(
The biggest damn dessert I've ever seen. I'm talking about reality people! LOL

And I must say, Hog's Breath Cafe does have the best steak in Australia ;) Although there were a total of five of us eating, the bill was around 180! But it was seriously worth it ;D After that, we were heading to Arndale to watch Cop Out (I recommend this to those who haven't laughed so hard in a while, while watching a funny movie :D) but we still had about an hour or so left, so we just went for a little cruise. The state Library, Uni SA buildings and stuff were packed with alot of people for some reason. They were celebrating 'Amazing 50 years' or something, and we saw that most buildings were covered in 'amazing' lights that had different coloured flowers and everything glowing on it. ZzzZz.. Never seen Adelaide look so beautiful LOL
Damn brother, got lost after awhile but luckily we made it just in time to watch the movie :L
It was good hanging out with Thy, Trung, Jennii and my brother again today
It's been awhile.

Bloody inlove with this song.



Boy, do I feel fat after eating that steak + dessert today :L
xxx