My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cos I was looking up into the stars, that's when I walked right into your heart

"Till the clock stops ticking, and the world stops spinning. When it's time to leave, it's gon' be me and you".

Sucks to be you to those who had to go to school today and attended that 2 hour Mass (Mariah). Hah! Nah I'm kidding :) Well, only a lazy fag like me wouldn't bother coming to days like those.
I'm okay with my report card; One C and the rest B's. Meh, it's only Term one. But thank god this term went by so fast, cos now I can finally sleep in wooop! But I'm so not looking forward to next term though; Work experience and Exams zzzZz.. Can anyone imagine Savina Hong working? Cos I can't :D
Hope you all have a fun and safe holiday!