My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I must be in heaven, cos you're like my angel

Today, I met up with Tony and Thai at Salisbury train station to train it to town, ate maccas for breakfast + shouted Tony a Happy Meal hah! Bummed around Rundle for a bit, asked Morning Glory down at Hindley street if they accept work experience. Yes, they do. But honestly, the way they talked to me kinda scared me. So no thank you lol! Then called chi and the others up to say that we'd meet them there at Glenelg, since they were running a bit late.

What a beautiful, sunny day 8-)

Dead man alert, dead man alert..
The sun came out for about 5 minutes, hah!

"Alright guys, let's take a 'group' photo!"

".. Thai man, you gotta get in closer"

"THAI!!!! Oh, pfft. I give up"
*everyone cracks up laughing*



Kodak moment
Tony; "I feel weird patting this.."

Then FINALLY, the girls + Mike and Kong arrived :L

Sadly, it was getting a bit late for Tony, Thai and I so we started heading off first, but it was a good 15-30 minute catch up with the girls haha We got on the tram by 6, and started fussing about if we would make it in time for the 6:48 train. And you Adelaider's know the timetable for weekends; Train comes every hour after 6, zzZzz... So soon as we got off the tram, we legged it to the train station (and kinda ditched Thai since he needed to buy another ticket) but made it just in time, wooop!
So I practically spent the whole day with the brothers today, but it turned out to be quite a fun day haha


Enjoy the rest of your weekend
School starts on Tuesday, zzZz..
xxx