My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Don't wanna live this life without you

So apart from going out and catching up with my boys&girls + the family, what have I really been up to for these past two weeks? Hah, literally nothing. On the days where I don't go out, I just sleep for the whole frigging day from allnightering the night before. So I guess I'm rather enjoying my holiday inn.

Made jelly the other night (took me like 3 hours to do 3 layers)

I also finally got around to watching The Notebook, thanks to my bestie Mariah for lending the movie to me :) And also the drama, Corner with Love. But I don't wanna get addicted to it yet since Term 2 of school is almost starting haha :S
After watching those good old sad, love story movies, I really wanna start going back to reading novels now like how I use to back in year 8; like Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga + The Host and Jodi Picult's My Sister's Keeper (which I balled my eyes out 2dm) + The pact. After watching A Walk to Remember and The Notebook, I admired the author Nicholas Sparks so much that now I wanna read possibly all of his books, hah! It's sad how he lost his parents and his sister, who died from Leukaemia which is how
he got the idea on writing A Walk to Remember.

*Gullible people makes me laugh*
Thai, my OMGPOP buddy (Y)


So much things have been happening to Adelaide lately, like the mini 'earthquake' and the big ass thunder storm that appeared last night. Funny how I couldn't feel the earthquake like everyone else did, but I did hear my front roller door shake but I only realised that it was from the 3 second tremor after everyone's Facebook statuses + their pm's were omfg, earthquake!! Thunderstorms are another one of my phobias (yes, snakes will always be my biggest phobia lol). The big ass BANG and lights flashing scared the shiz outta me that I literally ran to my mum haha I wanted to cry :( I wonder after these 2 nights, does it make everyone believe in 2012 now? Cos I kind of do..

"Could almost see it, that dream I am dreaming. But there's a voice inside my head saying you'll never reach it. Every step I'm taking, every move I make feels lost with no direction. My faith is shaking but I gotta keep trying. I gotta keep my head held high"

Time to go wash my winter uniform, ready for Tuesday +
catch up on my holiday homework, like everyone else probably, hah!
xxx