My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You've got me so out of breath, I'm talking like Darth vader

This morning was so frustrating! Had one texting me so goddamn early in the morning at like 8 (bloody Mariah) asking where we're going, and two others calling me and asking the same and omgawd /shake but in the end we all just decided to go to Elizabeth, considering it was too hot to go town anyway (N)

AWWWW
How cute, the boys chipped in and bought these pair of slippers just for the fun of it for Anthony, the fob who's obsessed with dogs, literally haha /shake

Fugging love these niggas

Boooooooost!

After shopping we spent about an hour in Tunza fun until we walked back to Maccas to eat, then trained it and few of us got off at Salisbury and bused it back home. Blooody hell, me and Mariah got locked out of my house so her sister picked us up and I had to chill at Mariah's for a bit until my brother came to pick me up.

Anyone wanna buy me a puppy? /tear

Tommmmmy!
is not scared of me at all /shifty

Mariah's house is like a pet paradise store haha! She owns a turtle in a massive tank, a little ranga kitten and that buddy up there :L And yes, I love playing with em every time I crash, although I'm scared of her little turtle for some reason :S


Despite the whole confusion this morning, I wonder.. WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE ONE ORGANIZING WHEN IT COMES TO GOING OUT? MY GOD. But hey, it always turns out to be an awesome day with these bros & hoes haha Oh, so depressed. The only thing I was looking forward to buy today was my perfume but it was out of stock :( But I'm still happy with a few tops I bought today + a butterfly ring lol Still got a few buck, I'll just buy the perfume some other time, and at some other place where they are in stock /raises fist!

Wish we had another day off tomorrow
xxx