My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fast forward; into the future, where I can spend forever with you

I feel like absolute shit. Just woke up from my nap ever since after school. Bloody TMC, what kinda school expects you to walk 10 laps around the whole goddamn oval in this hot ass, sunny weather? And without even providing us sunscreen! Garh, feeling so sore and light headed. I hate how I'm so weak. Really can't be bothered coming to school tomorrow..

I spent last night, going back in time and reading all those old posts of mine. What the hell was wrong with me? :L I felt so stupid. I didn't even wanna reminisce what happened in the first half of the year 2009. Only life seemed to be better in October for me though. I miss how I use to skip school on the days that were really hot, cos I was such a lazy fag and still am lol I miss cooking random stuff and making jelly. But now that I'm grade 10 and everything seems serious to me now, I don't even have the time to do neither. Not even taking 10 minutes off my time just to make jelly. And most of all, I'm too afraid to skip a day off of school now because everyday is like a must attend day for me /sigh I miss 2009 overall. But life goes on, I guess. Should just make the most of it while I can, so when it comes to reminiscing it'll be good memories that'll come back to me, right?

"Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart. Love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. So now I'm sitting here, waiting for you again."

I could really use a cold shower + eat something right about now lol Bleh! Most tiring shit I've ever done!

xxx