Saturday, March 13, 2010
Could I be speaking in a foreign lanuage?
You took all the attention when I needed it most. They blame me for your mistakes. I'm kind enough to stick up and fight them for you. But I don't see the point on why they react this way, because you're just gonna continue acting the way you are. The fact that they see me the way they see you, hurts me so bad. So, so fucking bad. You're never home to stick up for me when they give me shit for no reason. I hate waking up in the middle of the night just to open the door for you. I hate how you're such a hypocrite. I hate how they practically let you live your own life, and I can't. I hate how they let their anger out on me, and I cry and there's no one there to hold me. And I hate hiding this pain so no one can see. But as much as I hate to say this, I still love you for who you are. You're practically the only family I have. Because at times when you are there, it just shows how careless they are because only you bother to do me the favours, and they don't. I could die right now, and they wouldn't even notice. I may be young and stubborn like every other teenager out there, but I'm getting sick of being treated like a 5 year old. I just wanna be able to feel happy and complete again, because right now I just feel like a burden to everyone else.
