My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Friday, March 12, 2010

The bitch that moved to Olsh, she was suppose to be at duh tmc

Urgh, guess I had a bad day today. At lunch I yelled out no fucking shit across the yard, and some teacher caught me as he walked past. What an asshole, he made me pick up rubbish. Then at the end of the day, my homeroom teacher was like I was shocked when he told me, I was like hang on, are you talking about the right Savina here? I didn't expect that out of you and all these other crap. It was funny, until he's like apparently you swore at him too when he was talking to you... WHAT THE FUCK? @#$% Frigging bullshit artist! I wanted to cry right then. I like to cry out my anger. Mr Allen can go get fucked, racist bitch. Okay that's the last time I'm gonna swear for the day lol -__-"


On the brighter side, I got to see Dianna today! Haha so funny, I was like to Chi oh my god, I see an Olshie, it must be Dianna! And it was :D Bish, I pissed off my brother just to go and hug you :L Nah, yes it was a nice surprise, seeing you and reading your blog just now made my day /tear And yeah, for you I'll start bringing out that big ass smile of mine and stay positive. Thanks for always being there for me, through year 8 until now. Noticed the order of the photos? hehe DAMN, we looked so young in year 8! Anyways I love you bay bay & I'll always be here for you too!
Thank god, it's Friday
xxx