My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let's turn back time, shall we?

Friday 22nd
Went to Town with Mariah and Sorina
First thing we did was eat AB /drools Waited two months for that shiz! Unfortunately, Sorina couldn't stay long :( So after walking her to the train station, Mariah and I went shopping. Man, sucks to shop when your such a pov ass! LOL
Then I crashed Mariah's for a bit, until my brother came to pick me up for his suprise birthday dinner with my cousins at some Japanese restaurant in Marden. Yup, he had nooo idea haha

Ft Tommy (L)

Danny Hong, Jandary & I

Saturday 23rd
Was my brother's and Vanna's 18th birthday party, celebrated at Hang's house with his friends and all /shake Yes, I know what your thinking. Another one?! There were a lot of drama and rah rah rah, but least everyone still had fun? :S

Let's get crunk

Monday 25th
I did everything in one day! Oh god, I love my mummy. Went to get my school books, but got a $50 late fee /shake My mum misplaced my bank card somewhere, so that was why I couldn't re-connect my internet earlier because yeah, TPG gets money out of my card each month and YEAH, got a new one then (Y) & I'm officially on prepaid, wooo! ;D
Then at 7pm, went to eat dinner at Phuong Yen restaurant with my cousin
s, my brother + Jandary and my parent's friends. The food was goddamn nice! Then after that, the parents stayed behind awhile longer while the rest of us went to eat dessert at Sugar Bowl in Town. Yummy, fried ice-cream & sticky date pudding (L) Then after that, Jennii and Jandary crashed until 3am to watch G-force & The Benchwarmers. I fell asleep in G-force. Yup, that's how boring I found it was ;p but The Benchwarmers was funny as haha!

Tuesday 26th aka Australia Day!

Mariah & I planned on going to eat at Pancake House in Town, but we couldn't be stuffed afterwards so I just crashed her house for the day :)

Wednesday 27th
First day of year 10! Yayer! I have Alysha and Sorina in my homeroom; 10 Red ;D + Thai and Jason. It wasn't so bad, we only had half a day so all we did was play games to get to know each other and all. I'm super happy with the subjects I have, I'm only a loner in Science. And I still don't know i
f anyone has Child Studies with me :(
OH YEAH ALYSHA BABY! We're ESL buddies, once again. Haha oh, we so da fob man 8-|
After school, the gang & I went to the Fish and Chips shop in Parafield Gardens. Just a little gathering to say farewell to Dianna, who has moved schools to OLSH /glare



After that, the boys went to play basketball and Dianna had to go meet her mother at the school while Sorina, Chi, Vy and I just chilled near the Deli. After Sorina went, the rest of us waited for another hour or so until Chi's brother picked us up haha Oh Chi you bloody whore, spat ice tea all over me... YEAH start laughing bitch! LOL

Dianna, my lovely. It was all so sudden aye? I hope you enjoy year 10 at OLSH! TMC won't be the same without you.. Gonna miss you dearly :( Your birthday's coming up, can't wait to see you again then. I'm gonna make you stack in when we roller skate muhaha >;D
AND WTH, YOUR GOING QUEENSLAND SOON?! :O
LOVE YAH SKANK (L)


FARK, sorry I don't know what's wrong with my text size /shake
xxx