My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Friday, January 29, 2010

Don't worry you're not alone, baby those days are gone

Funny how I was so scared of going into year 10 this year, but it's actually not that bad. I feel all grown up though, like from now on I'm gonna take studying and everything seriously. Although I do feel scared of the following things coming up soon enough; PLP, Work Experience & exams. But hey, guess I shouldn't be. Because year 10 is just all about getting you started.. for your senior years.

Anyways, after school I was so bored out of my frigging brains. Just after doing all my homework, there was nothing else to do but sitting here, not bothering to talk to anyone on msn.. Until Thy Hong asked me if I wanted to go for a cruise and pick up Trung from tutor. And while we were at it, we we
nt to eat AB in Town, wooop! I'm such a fatty, I already had dinner like an hour ago or so when we got to town LOL damn cravings..
I love every second of just being around them. I can open up to Thy anytime and not be afraid to. And we would always bring up the best memories we had together & just laugh about it for a very long time :L
I miss those old times, where the four 'Hongs' would hang out with each other, a lot. But now, of course it's not the same without my brother, since he's offically a 'legal' adult. But meh! Why not go crazy about it when you are, you know?


I'm craving for you again... NOT! /shifty

Damn, week one, gone. Already. I love Fridays (L) Because I can be a lazy fag, like not shower now and just shower tomorrow instead. Hah! I don't smell at all /shifty

Happy fucking new year, fuck what happened last year (8)
;D

Enjoy your weekend
xxx