Okay.. how do you use this O_O
While overseas there is someone who i miss especially, HIS my corny little bitch ! LOL. Here are some song lyrics I thought he would love alot ;).
My Hearts Addicted - Andrea Martin
"Seeing your smile, when I think about you
What in the world could come closer to (8)"
Dreaming About You - J Co
"Can you do me a favor? Promise me you'll stay the same
Cause I'm digging your flavour and I'd love to hear you say my name (8)"
So In Love - C Sharp
"You've got my heart racing
Now I'm thinking of
You and me forever
Now they hating us (8)"
All Over Again - Jackie Boyz
"It's like I'm falling in love all over again
For the first time and I know that it feels right.
I think I'm falling in love all over again.
Love at first sight, do you know how I feel to the left (8)"
BTW guys ! Savina wrote this not someone else 8-). YEAH I'm Savina HONG.
