My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm outta here!

One side of my bedroom wall is now officially covered with my lovelies


& My wardrobe!
Eh, doesn't look so great here but you just have to see it in person :L

Weee, my bedroom looks colourful than ever now haha Loads of fun memories there but guess theres still loads more to come in the future aye? :) Which means more printing lol I swear I'm never printing photos at Parabanks in Big W, ever! They either always have problems with their printer or they just simply take their sweet ass time, hmph!
Well, as you all know I'm off to Vietnam / Hong Kong tomorrow. YES, the Hongs are going Hong Kong! haha (H) Well, I'll be going for 6 weeks, which means I'll be back on the 19th of January. Missing everyone already ):
Until then, hope you all have a fun and safe holiday ;D And beforehand, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (Y)

Toodaloooo!
xxx