My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Adelaide Zoo

They eat shrimps to stay pinkish!

The white goat bit Sorina's dress LOL
No, it's not dead.
LMFAO
This guy, oh my god. Made my day!
It was wanking, no joke. Liam has proof lol Hopefully it'll be on Youtube ;D
Then poor thing got so embarrassed that it hid his doodle :L


"I like to move it, move it. You like to, MOVE IT!"
Aww, an abandoned Echidna :(

(8) In my getaway car, let's go far far far!




SAMS

Hah, Emmanuel!
Gotta love this kid

(8) She want that lovey, dovey dovey dovey kiss kiss, kiss kiss!
LOL, fat ass!

Yes, as Sorina said. It's too bad I have such a massive in phobia with snakes, so therefore I couldn't check out the Reptile area D:
Argh! So sore from walking all day today! I don't feel like going school tomorrow, but thinking now, I have to cos I got some due assignments to hand up ;/
FML!
xxx