What a corny betch ;D
savina, my dearest. You know i will do nothing to hurt you, nor make you have a frown.. unless it's my hugs. Cause woman, YOU LOVE IT. yeah. suck it in betch. Okay, sorry. You're all i ever wanted in a best friend.. I dont deserve your friendship, cause i'm a bitch. Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle? LOL ok im not les at all fark.. i love you. LOL ok, i aint finshed yet woman.. oh no i aint. Im always here for you, unless you call me a fagget.. then you're gone mate. OMG OK WHY THE HECK DO I KEEP WRITING INSULTS. WTFFFFFFomg ok lucky you just said your appearing off.. cause LOOL YOUR OFFLINE fagget you meant appearing, OK i will wrap this up.. you smell like mangeos :D
HAHA naw, yes. Of course that made me smile, you faggot lol
Man, I can't imagine myself without you. I love you to death, & you know I'll always be here for you too, no matter what.
Besties for life, yo! ♥ (YN)
Oh my damn, this is our jam! Right here ;)
xxx
