It's not so bad shopping with them anymore, although they still... bin scab empty cans & stand in the middle of the shopping centre, taking a picture of some random, cute baby, etc etc... LOL /shake
There was also some fight between one dude & like 5 or 6 cops. It was scary as D: He went physco, tryna smash them all & everything.
Oh my god, I love my mummy! times infinity!
First store we went into was Morning Glory cos /drools they were having this massive 15 - 30 % off sale.
I saw this cute, big plushy that made me literally aww.. Then I showed my mum & she's like how much is it? I'll buy it for you. For your birthday present. What?! My birthday already passed. Oh is it? Well I'll just buy it for you anyway.
... Who are you & what have you done to my mother?! O___O" HAHA
Nah, I love her soooooo much! Oh my god, this made my day.
From $70 to $50, from $50 to $35 (Y)
Then browsed around & got myself a few things in Cotton On Body. Gotta love that store (L)
After shopping, we went to eat Barnicle Bill. Haven't ate that in ageeeeees! It tasted so good, apart from the scallops /ew
Currently feel like drinking hot chocolate, mmm...
xxx
After shopping, we went to eat Barnicle Bill. Haven't ate that in ageeeeees! It tasted so good, apart from the scallops /ew
Currently feel like drinking hot chocolate, mmm...
xxx
