Firstly, I woke up very late.... I was suppose to wake up at 9:30 to get ready before 11 but my stupid alarm is effed up so I ended up waking up as soon as Mariah called to tell me that she's coming in 10 minutes. Therefore, I only had 10 minutes to get ready LOL
Then on the train, the stupid ticket machine ate most of my money! Lost $3.20. So then I had to waste another 5 bucks off my 'shopping spree' money to purchase a day trip at the station, hmph >;/
After eating maccas for breakfast, we went looking for the bus route to bus it to Harbour Town. Oh my, that was an epic fail & total waste of hours! We walked up and down in City Cross but then we realized there are no bus routes for Harbour Town. Oh and we walked pass this little, adorable kid dressed in a cow suit while playing the violin.
Then we walked to North Terrace, up and down countless times, then walked to Currie street where we decided to wait there & see if the J1/J2 would come to this route.
After a few minutes, we walked to the petrol station nearby so I could get myself an energy drink, like damn man! lol
Then soon as we walked out of there, we decided to give up & just shop in Town instead. Then a miracle came.... The J2 was coming our way! Then we legged it to the same route where we were before and hailed the bus. Wooo! HI-5, GIRLFRIEND!!
Oh my god, the cuttest little pair of flats we've ever seen!
On the bus, back to town







Then trained it back to Mawsons, where it was making these weird sounds on the track for awhile... that sounded like orgasms LOL! Yeah, we were the only ones laughing. Then we bused it back to the Deli near Mariah's house to buy chips & gravy, yum! & then Mariah's sister Leah picked us up from there, since Mariah was too scared to walk it back to her house because she didn't wanna get 'raped' LOL
Naw, Tommy ♥
We went uberly high as usual on MSN, singing & all to people haha! All the laughing then later made us real dead tired... /shake
Then around 11ish, Mariah & her brother Mark kindly gave me a ride home (Y) Unfortunately neither of my parents were home & I had no keys to get in so they waited with me until my mother came home.
Plain & simple, black heels ♥
Rubi shoes - $20
Half price baby, woo!
High waist skirt ♥
Cotton on - $5
I liked the dark grey one sooo much better but too bad there weren't any left in my size but this colour ): But oh well, it was only $5 man, like c'mon! Just had to buy it :L
I had lots & lots of fun yesterday! (: Apart from all the walking we had to do just to find the damn bus route /shake Yes, took us about two hours finding it LOL But oh well, it was all worth it
xxx
Then around 11ish, Mariah & her brother Mark kindly gave me a ride home (Y) Unfortunately neither of my parents were home & I had no keys to get in so they waited with me until my mother came home.
Rubi shoes - $20
Half price baby, woo!
Oh & I was kind of in a war with this asian chick for these... BUT I WON! >:D
Cotton on - $5
I liked the dark grey one sooo much better but too bad there weren't any left in my size but this colour ): But oh well, it was only $5 man, like c'mon! Just had to buy it :L
♥
xxx
