Then took Mariah home & went back to Alysha's house. & for the rest of the night, we played card games like 13 and then we played this slapping game HAHA it was awesome, slapping the losers ;p But karma came around later & boy was my hand red as a tomato, literally (N)
It was also nice meeting a few of her cousins who came down from Melbourne (:
& today I woke up not too sure whether or not I should go to the wedding. Didn't give Alysha an official answer because wasn't too sure whether or not my niece's birthday is on or not. Turns out it's not on. & I woke up too late to decide to go to the wedding so I decided to just stay home for this Saturday night (:
Boredom was gonna get to me sooner or later so I asked my brother if he could go take me to rent Confessions of a Shopaholic & He's just not that into you ;D


xxx
