So because I had a two week break from work for the upcoming Christmas holidays, I decided to spend one week in Melbourne to spend Christmas with my paps and brother, as some of you may know (perhaps through instagram haha). It was good to getaway, as per usual and lovely to catch up with the fam over there :)
Oh and what else did I do... Shop, shop and SHOP! Did not blow all my work money or anything 8-)
![]() |
| Ferrero Rocher stickers, if you were wondering what was on our noses 8) |
"I love these beautiful girls like my little sisters, and honestly? I'd die for them"
Didn't really have the greatest nye but as the boyfriend said, 'as long as we were together then its sall good', heh! But yeah, lesson learnt; NEVER SPEND NYE AT A CLUB EVER AGAIN.
Then after that, it was back to work again /sigh
Hope this new year will go well for you all! And gl to the seniors of 2012 on finding out our uni offers tomorrow! /scary







