"1 year of Kindy, 8 years of Primary, 5 years of High
School.. It's crazy to think after spending majority of your life in school and
now it's all finally come to an end. Its such a relieving feeling, but kinda
sad at the same time to have to say goodbye to it all. I'll miss the feeling of
waking up at 7am every weekday, chuck on my uniform and cruising to school with at first,
Thai my driving buddy and then with the boyfriend towards the end of the year.
I guess its fair to say that the journey sure has, been hell of a roller
coaster ride. At some point people will walk in and out of your life when you
least expect it, but I'm glad I got to spend this journey with such amazing
people who have stood by my side through it all. I'm glad I made this blog
where I've been trying to record almost every moment of my high school years
since grade 9 because now I can never forget. Overall, its been tough, rocky
and hectik here and there; but this doesn't mean the end of the road for me;
it's just time to step out into the real world, and I know I'll be ready for
whatever comes at me :)"
