My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Feels like I've been running forever, right now I want to surrender

Apart from Year 12, daily routines and what not; this term has made my senior year a lot more memorable, although I know this is only just the beginning; there's plenty more to look forward to ;)

August 11th; Happy 18th, to me! Cheers to being officially legal, wooop!
I'm quite sad over the fact that I was too busy partying to capture more moments from this night, but ah well. With a massive hangover and a trashed backyard/shed? It was definitely an 18th to remember 8) Shout out to the family and friends for coming to celebrate my 18th with me, the boyfriend and fav 'brothers from other mothers' for helping out and mostly, my mother for helping me supply everything!

Such a girly cake haha but thank you mummy
 Sloppy, drunk kisses haha absolutely love this girl, thuy-chi

Family photo :)

 I was so grateful to have my brother and his girlfriend come down from Melbourne just to be there and celebrate my 18th with me. We definitely do not have that 'brotherly sisterly' thing but like they always say; actions speak louder than words. I'll always be thankful of him for being the caring brother he is and just for always having my back :')

August 18th; Tony's 18th
Epic Stereosonic theme party haha loved dancing and drinking with my fav people, as always

Birthday boy :)

 Since 2003; this chicka

 

September 1st; Buri's 18th!
Clubbing, Cas... Strip club /ahem till the break of dawn yo! 8) haha oh, these things are soo much better when you wait till your officially legal. Or else, what's there to look forward to?